Fall ORC: week 3 - Let there be Light, and Mirrors.

So I'm a little late in writing this but if you follow me on Instagram than you know we hosted a Halloween party this weekend for around 60 friends and family. So much fun but it didn't leave me much time this past week to make a lot of progress in my ORC room.
I did however get to hang the mirrors I showed you in last week's post. Here they are all decked out for our Halloween party...




Perhaps the biggest change from this past week was having a 2nd switch added to the dining room to operate the chandelier. The builder had the switch over by the front door but we really wanted one on the wall shared with the kitchen so when we enter from the kitchen (which is most of the time), we can easily turn the light on there instead of walking across the room to switch it on. If we had known where the builder was going to put the switch before building, we would have had him move it, it really makes no sense where they put it. Also a few Fall decorations up for the party in this corner as well. See the switch between the art and the kitchen pass through?...



Yep this guy greeted our guests when they arrived! We call him pumpkin head and he scares the living daylights out of me when I see him out of the corner of my eye from around the corner...

I plan on picking up the art piece for the main wall in the dining room tomorrow as it's on sale. I went to one Target today to get it but they were sold out so I'm really hoping our other Target has one still available and then I'll share that with you at next check in day. And maybe finally decide on a color for the front door! 

-Meg

Comments

Popular Posts