ORC Week 2: Master Bedroom

It's week 2 and not much has been done besides cleaning out our bedroom, and coming up with a final design plan...
Master bedroom design by Winder and Main
 
Like I mentioned last week, our room is already painted Benjamin Moore's Pale Oak. We decided on doing some molding and trim work on the focal wall behind our bed, similar to this design below.
We will stay with neutral bedding in a crisp white, with some fun pillows for a pop of color. I'm still narrowing it down to what kind of bed or headboard we will use.
Found here.
Found here
Art pieces from Etsy and Minted will bring in more pops of color.
My mother in law gave us an old drop leaf table similar to that in the design board that I will use as a nightstand on one side, and I'm thinking a small writing desk will work well as a nightstand on the other. I'm debating switching out our mismatched lamps for a matching pair, or keeping my Ralph Lauren artichoke looking lamp and finding another that works well with it for the opposite side of the bed.
Lots of work to be done! I'm hoping I have a heavier progress post next week for you with pictures of what's happening! You can follow along on Instagram to see snippets of the transformation before the blog posts @WinderandMain .
Don't forget to check out all of the other talented designers joining in this challenge as well. Go here to see them all.
-Megan

Comments

Popular Posts