Shop additions.

There's a new growth chart color in the shop. Introducing Vintage Grey. It's color reminds me of a favorite old, worn in t-shirt.


It comes in the original large width and now in a smaller width as well. You can choose which option you want when you checkout.


The original vintage stain ruler now comes in the smaller width too. Again you can choose which width you want when you checkout. All rulers are sealed for durability.


I've also listed some more Richard Scarry story book frames I found in storage. I still have a few letter frames available as well. If you don't see the letter you want listed just convo me letting me know which letter you want and I'll check to see if I still have it. I know for a fact all of my E's are gone in both styles.



Have a good weekend. And if you're anywhere near my neck of the woods don't forget your umbrella! Will this rain ever stop?!?! Stay dry my friends!

*Meg



Comments

Popular Posts