our living room design direction.

There are a million bedrooms I can see myself falling asleep and waking up in, perfect just the way they are. I love designing bedrooms. I can come up with a plan for anyone else's living room as well, however when it comes to ours I'm too picky to decorate it. I think it's because I spend the most of my awake time in it so I want it to be PERFECT. Plus I love too many fabrics that don't all mesh together well.
I've made it a goal this year to get a set plan for our living room. I love the colors red and blue together, I'm also kindof into the rusty orangey/red color. I came up with this plan earlier today. I think I'm in love.


The pillows were all found on Etsy, I need to narrow it down from these top picks. The sofa is the Ektorp which we bought a few months ago when we moved into our new place, and the tv stand is also something of ours already, it's Thomasville for Target. I would love to add at least one leather chair to the mix and maybe a pair of upholstered chairs. I plan on creating a new coffee table or ottoman soon, can't decide which way I should go on that. I love the rug which is from esalerugs.com. It's expensive but I love the colors and design of it so it will serve as my inspiration and hopefully I'll be able to find a similar one. I think it would look great layered on Pottery Barn's Heathered Jute Chenille rug.

I have the plan, now lets see how long it takes me to bring it to life... little by little!

~Meg

Comments

Unknown said…
Very interesting thanks. I believe there's even more that could be on there! keep it up click here

Popular Posts