boxwoods + planters.

It might be a little early to start sprucing up the outside of your home for spring but the temperatures here the past few days have it feeling like it's time. While my poinsettias are still doing really well, surprisingly, I've started thinking about what I want to replace them with when they finally wilt. This year I'm thinking I will skip the flowers and go with boxwoods. I've loved the look of boxwoods in planters for a while now, and this is the year I'm going to try it. Here are a few examples of the look.

{all images are from my pinterest boards and the links to their original source is below if I could find it}




via here




via here




via here



via here


So what do you think? Do you like the boxwood + planters look or do you prefer them in the ground only?

~Meg

Comments

Unknown said…
Continue posting about this topic because it's very interesting. Mine I started my blog with very basic.Thanks for the post.
Natural Stone Planters

Popular Posts