Holiday shopping and a discount code.

Hi everyone! Long time since I've been on here I know. We've had a bit of a busy October and November, but I'm hoping it will calm down now, at least for a week or 2. Just wanted to come on real quick to share some new items in the shop with you all and let you know about a discount code to take advantage of.

This year I've made some holiday pillows covers:



Some new ruler designs including cheveron:





Also I have the last of the Beatrix Potter frames listed. I'm not sure if I'll have any more after these are gone.


And finally a new style of the Richard Scarry frames. These do not have a particular letter on them but rather pages from a story book so they are a bit more generic and less personal.



And in the spirit of the holiday here is a discount code to receive 15% off your order. Just type in HOLIDAY12 at checkout. Click here to start shopping!

I hope you all had a wonderFULL Thanksgiving. I'll be back this week to catch you up on everything that has been going on here!

~Meg

Comments

Popular Posts