angry bird party, halloween, thanksgiving, and everything in between.

Like I said in yesterday's post, we've been pretty busy the past month or so. Here are a few collages to sum up everything that has been going on {they are all from my i-phone so please excuse the poor quality}:

The end of October we celebrated our oldest's 7th birthday with an Angry Happy Birds-Day Party. Invitations were handmade to look like the angry birds. I made my first ever cake pops, not as hard as I thought it would be, and my MIL will kill me if she sees that I put this picture of her up but it's too cute! I made all of the kids these angry bird masks as their favor,and event he adults enjoyed them!

Just a few days later we had Luigi, a ninja, and the cutest dragon I've ever seen as guests. Luigi even won a best costume contest, the prize? A large box of candy... just what we needed!


I participated in Downtown Orlando's craft fair again this year but unfortunately didn't do as well as I would have liked. It seemed as though people were out to walk and look and not buy. Hopefully next year will be a good year again! You can see some of my new products I sold here.



We spent many days at the playground, including anew one we discovered through a birthday party. 


Baking and cooking for Thanksgiving this past weekend. It was just us and my brother in law. It was the first time I had ever cooked a turkey by myself, I was nervous but it seemed to be a hit with all the guys I spent the day with! The kids and I also made these homemade "marshmallows" for our hot chocolate during desert time. I'll share how later this week.

And finally we spent this past saturday evening with some friends at one of the prettiest communities, it helps that it was built by Disney World and is just as magical as the parks. they had their tree lighting ceremony and Santa arrived with Mrs. Claus. They also had train rides and horse and carriages, I should have taken pictures but I didn't, oops.

We also learned that my sister and her husband are expecting a little boy on April 1st, I was the only one from our family who guessed a boy... a mama of boys just knows! But just as happy as we were to hear their good news, we were devastated to learn about the tragic accident and loss of one of my husband's family members.

So now you're up to date on everything that has been going on here. I've also been working on some projects, I need to photograph them, and been busy planning my sister's baby shower that I will be sharing with you in the next coming weeks.

~Meg

Don't forget about the 15% discount off all items in my shop, just enter HOLIDAY12 at checkout. 

Comments

Popular Posts