sister's dining room reveal.

Here's the final reveal of my sister's dining room.
I showed the transformation of the chairs yesterday here.









I love these pillows. They are the same Ralph Lauren pillows as in the living room but in a tan color. The color is almost the same exact color as their sofa so it ties the rooms together well. That rug in the picture also was a great price as well, I believe only $15 for a 2'x3'. It's a deep navy on a natural jute from HomeGoods of course..



Between the stairs and the fridge is the buffet {from IKEA}. I painted the mirror, it used to be black in her old home.




And a fun birdcage that ties into the stair wall art, I'll show that later on.


This is probably the only room that is really done. Since these pictures were taken, curtains matching those in the living room were hung on the patio doors. I'll try to get an updated photo to show you. Have a happy weekend!

~Meg

linked to some of these parties:


Fabulously Creative Friday

UndertheTableandDreaming freckled laundry Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up
    party! Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Furniture Feature Fridays Visit thecsiproject.com giveaways Transformation Thursday My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
The Lettered Cottage
{Primp}
Photobucket The DIY Show Off The DIY Show Off toomuchtime




Comments

Simple and beautiful. I love it!
said…
that turned out lovely. Love the mix of wicker and paint.

Popular Posts