s'more brownies.

I'm sure I'm not the first one to come up with this simple recipe but I thought I'd share it anyway. My husband LOVES s'mores so a few years ago for his birthday I decided I would make him brownies {he's not a cake fan} and top the brownies with a s'more topping.

Simply bake your choice of brownies as the directions say, I usually use a milk chocolate in a family size box or whatever might be on sale when I'm purchasing.


Once they have cooled completely, spread some marshmallow fluff over the top, carefully so you don't break the brownie.


Then smash a bunch of graham crackers {I use about 4-5 whole ones}, and sprinkle on top of the fluff.


Then slice, serve, and enjoy! I'll warn you now, they're good and hard to resist, so if you're trying to diet before summer you may just cheat a bit, but go ahead, I won't tell!

Do you like my newest napkins? I found them on clearance at Pottery Barn just before Easter. I love their color, perfect for spring and summer!

~Meg

{linked to some of the parties below}
UndertheTableandDreaming freckled laundry Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up
    party! Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Furniture Feature Fridays Visit thecsiproject.com giveaways Transformation Thursday My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
The Lettered Cottage
{Primp}
Photobucket The DIY Show Off The DIY Show Off toomuchtime


Comments

Lori said…
Yum, I pinned that recipe to my sugar and everything nice board. Thanks

Popular Posts