cheap and stylish duvet covers.

I received an email this morning from West Elm advertising their duvet covers at $24.99! Here are some of my favorite:

I think this one would look really cute in a beach or lake cottage with a collage of sea paint by numbers hanging above the bed.
This one is pretty neutral and could go with anything.

This one I can see in a boy's room.

And the ever so popular greek key design. King size is all that is left but still for $34.99 it's a steal.

Another great neutral that can really go with any look you want to achieve.

So just in case your bedroom could use a little spring pick me up, a duvet cover is a great way to make a big change and with these prices it's completely in reach! But be fast, the prices end today!

~Meg

{West Elm has no knowledge of this post, I just thought I would share a good deal.}

Comments

Popular Posts