let's talk lighting.

My sister and her husband are in the "picking out all the fixtures and details" stage of their house building so I've been looking at a lot of lights lately to help them decide what would be best for them. Here are some that caught my eye:

Source: lowes.com via Meg on Pinterest



This one is a little more traditional but would work well with the design plan throughout the house.

Source: lowes.com via Meg on Pinterest



Love the unique shade shape on this one:



Love the mix of the 2 finishes on this one.



I can picture this light hanging in a kitchen with a wall of windows and a view of a green garden:



Of course the school house pendant is a classic and always at the top of my list:



I think this would look great hanging as a pair in a long hallway.



This would make a great entryway light:


As well as this, and also in a hallway again hanging as a pair:



A little more modern but it has a classic style to it:


This one would be fun hanging in an entry:



I've been obsessed with the Movarian light for a long time, I think since I first spotted them in a PB catalog. I found one at a garage sale so I purchased it, before I could hang it, it was crushed by hubby while moving things around in the garage.



Another classic and elegant looking light for an entry:

Source: homedepot.com via Meg on Pinterest



And I love this for a bathroom vanity.




You can find their original sources below each light and on my Pinterest page. I'll keep you updated with what we pick.

~Meg

*I would love to help you create a home that you love. Email me at WinderandMain@gmail.com or visit the Decorating Services tab above.

Comments

Emily said…
I've been in love with the Movarian light since I first saw it too. Sorry yours got squashed! :-(

Popular Posts