Surprise!

So you may notice something new lingering above. Not only is there a new header but after thinking long and hard for some time now I've decided to rename the blog. Winder and Main is a name I came up with that reflects the two places I grew up, Windermere, Fl, and summers in New England. I often find that most of my room designs contain a little bit of southern and new England influences in them. As of now I'm not too sure what changing the URL address will do so you can still find me at www.littleblueprints.blogspot.com. I don't know if changing it will still direct all of you to my site and give you updates in reader. Does anyone know if you're a follower and I change the address if you will still get updates or will it not read the blog anymore? I would like to change it to Winderandmain.blogspot.com but afraid to do so for that reason.

Anyway, I'm also going to be adding an additional page up there with information about decorating services. I'm not completely done with it yet but hopefully by the end of the weekend it will be up and running.

And so it's not a post without any pictures here are some pretty entryways, you know because I'm welcoming you to Winder and Main...









Welcome to Winder and Main! I hope you enjoy your stay and come back often!

~Meg

Comments

the new look is gorgeous! and i love the name!
Lori said…
love the new look. Not sure how to change the url thing either.
Unknown said…
I love it Megan! It's fresh and pretty.
I have not clue how to change your URL but I have a feeling it won't bring us back. That's a good question.
I have missed you, but I am back! Love the new name and new look so very pretty as are you my dear!!!

Popular Posts