our 2011 holiday table.

What do you get when you mix vintage silver pieces, vintage music sheets, classic game pieces, and mismatched white dishes? Our 2011 holiday table. {warning, photo overload}...

Christmas is being celebrated at our home this year... I can't wait!








































Sorry about all the pictures, I couldn't make up my mind! I had so much fun putting it together... I wish I could have kept it this way for a while but with the littlest causing havoc everywhere he goes this tablescape would have ended up in a million pieces all over the floor. I wanted a little bit of natural, classic, vintage, and elegance... I think I achieved it.

And yes this is the beginning of my Holiday posts... the season is upon us! I hope this Holiday season finds you singing everywhere you go!

~Meg

{linked to some of the parties below}

*Centsational Girl's Holiday Tablescape Party*

UndertheTableandDreaming




freckled laundry







Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special





Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up     party!








Chic on a Shoestring Decorating





Furniture Feature Fridays










Visit thecsiproject.com












giveaways








Transformation Thursday

















My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia























The Lettered Cottage














{Primp}



Photobucket

Comments

Lovely! I really like how you used the sheet music! I never in my life would have thought of that, but it adds so much to the table. And the Scrabble tiles as place cards is the perfect touch.
Gorgeous Meg, I am inviting myself over! ;)
Tessa said…
happy thanksgiving, meg! this table setting is beautiful!!! i loved seeing your finished bedroom too! the bird print collage makes the room! love the sham fabric too!! have a great holiday!! xo, Tessa
Love your holiday table ... stopping by from Centsational Girl. Just checking out the competition! No, seriously, just wanted to reach out and support some of my favorites ...
Megan, your table is absolutely beautiful! I love that it is classic and pretty with some whimsical touches. Well done!
love the sheet music, it really adds to the festive feel. great job!
Christie said…
Megan, this is beautiful! You did a great job and every detail is perfection! Hope you are well! Christie three pixie lane

Popular Posts