sneak peek and a casualty.

Sorry for the absence lately. I've never been so exhausted from moving before... and 2 times I've moved I've been very pregnant. I think then I must have had the nesting urge running through me to get our home put together and pretty. But now as I am not pregnant and actually able to lift and work during a move, I'm exhausted! I guess it didn't help that it was basically me and hubby all by ourselves moving, yeah big mistake! We had his brother for a little while and his dad helped with little stuff, and his mom watched the kids all day, but as far as lifting and moving the bulk of everything, it was me and him, and we had a lot! There were a few casualties. The most disappointing one being this...

Can you guess what it was? It was my big fat pitcher I used as my utensil holder next to the stove. I talked about it in this post last year. I was heartbroken, still am. Other than that 2 other dishes broke but nothing I was attached too. Luckily that was it, at least that we've noticed. We did notice though that our Christmas tree is missing. Yeah I know weird! The first time in 2 years I'll be able to decorate our home for Christmas because we are not moving, our tree goes missing! I wanted a new tree but wasn't quite ready for one yet.
Anyway I've been working away at unpacking, painting, hanging, and making this house our home for however long we will be here for. Here's a sneak peek at what I did all day yesterday, {yes this took me all day yesterday, I told you I was exhausted!}


More to come, when I've got the energy to blog and things are blogworthy. I've got some projects lined up. Until then can I borrow some of your energy?

~Meg

Comments

Lori said…
So sad for the fat pitcher. I bet you will have fun though finding another one. The last time we moved my hubby said never again. I believe him. We are staying put for a while. The Christmas tree, how wierd.
Unknown said…
Wow Megan....I almost would rather be pregnant, only kidding. I'm impressed you already have pictures on the wall. I can't wait to see what you do. I'm sorry about your pretty pitcher but you will find another one.
Maybe I will find you one!
Happy week to you~SueBee

Popular Posts