simple fall table scape.

You might have noticed in yesterday's post that I set up a pretty table scape to shoot my sweet stands. I though I'd show you more of it today.

Some linen fabric acted as my table cloth, while a collection of mixed white dishes were set in front of each chair.

A collection of red striped napkins, all from PB, were used to bring in some color. Some apples set upon a few white candle pillars finished out the color.

A silver pitcher for water or tea, and a white one filled with fall like twigs added some height to the setting. I'll share more on the chalkboard later.

My sweet stands acted as the serving pieces holding a mixture of treats. Perfect for an afternoon tea party or and upcoming holiday party.


Don't forget about the sale going on. You have until midnight tonight to get an extra 20% off. Go here to see the details.

I'll be back later to share that project I hinted about yesterday.

~Meg

{posted to BNOTP's Tablescape Thursdays.}

Comments

Kathe said…
I just love the crispness of the white in Fall! Such a pretty table with just the right amount of pop of color! Come by for a visit to see how I used white for fall and cast your vote in the Fall hutch challenge.
Kathe
Chubby Chieque said…
My very style.

I do adore white... in every season.

TY for sharing & enjoy your day.

Happy TS,
/chie
Alycia Nichols said…
Hi, Megan! I don't think I've ever seen your blog post on TT before, so it's nice to "meet" you! I loe the white fall theme...it's always so refreshing! Enjoy your weekend!
Anna Schafer said…
We provide chair cover sashes, Satin sash rentals starting at $0.75 each and up to 15% off all wedding linens, chair covers and sashes rental.Chair Sash Rentals

Popular Posts