mini gallery... sort of.

We don't have much wall space between all the windows and doors in this house but there is a little area of space in the upstairs hallway. It was the perfect size to hang my 3 favorite pictures. All 3 frames were found at various thrift stores and then given the same paint treatment so they hung well together. I had to add in this last picture because of baby's 'I'm up to no good' face. That's the bathroom he's in and usually the door is closed but I had it open for more light for the picture. He saw his chance and made a beeline for it. I think he's saying haha I got in! And yes I'm still having issues with my post's wording and picture layout. Anymore tips on how to fix it? It continues to have a mind of it's own and go where it wants, even after I place it in a different spot! AAAARRRRHHHH!!!!! ~Meg {linked to parties above and Melissa's gallery wall party}

Comments

Julie said…
Love your frames! Great little space for a gallery wall!
I love that. You really took a ordinary little space and made it really special!! Thanks for sharing your mini gallery!! I love your frames too!
GLENDA CHILDERS said…
Just popping over from The Inspired Room. It is great to see your gallery wall. Mine is #10.

Fondly,
Glenda

Gg - Notes on the Journey

ps. Such a good use of a small wall space.
Lori said…
love the super huge frames.
Rustown Mom said…
What a great use of space and I love the color of the wall (:
Tessa said…
those big frames turned out so pretty. love that each is different but painted the same!

xo, Tessa

Popular Posts