Tis the Season Day 9: Christmas words.

I gave you a sneak peak of this project in yesterday's post. Glittered Christmas word ornaments.
You need a bunch of glittered chip board letters { I usually buy mine plain and then glitter them myself but these were on clearance and already done for me}, some picture hanger wire, hot glue, and baker's twine or ribbon.
Create some inspirational words, or names, whatever you want to hang on your tree.
Turn them backwards { I mixed some of the letter fonts I had, the pre-glittered letters are glittered on the back too}
And cut a piece of the hanging wire about 1 1/2 inches too long on either side.
Make loops on both ends so the final lenght looks similar to this below.
Then hot glue the wire to the top of the letters, making sure your loops hang over a bit.
It should look like this when it is flipped over.
Attach some twine or ribbon of your choice to both loops and hang wherever you please!

They're not just for trees either. I Hung this Merry one on my lamp.



They are so pretty and so easy to make. They add that bit of glitter and sparkle to the tree! I love it!

3 more days until the Cookie {Recipe} Exchange linky party! I can't wait, I love sweets, especially this time of year!

~Megan

linked to the parties on my sidebar...

Comments

Gorgeous idea! Wonderful!
These are really pretty. I just got some of the plain letters now I'm waiting for some of the glass glitter I ordered from Etsy. Can't wait to try it.
Lori said…
Another wonderful creation! You are mentioned in my post today.

Popular Posts