cookie exchange party.

I was thinking, how about we have a cookie exchange party here for the holidays?
Do you begin baking cookies for Thanksgiving or do you wait and save all baking for the month of December? When would you prefer to have the party? And feel free to link up any kind of desert, I won't limit it just to cookies... there's no such thing as having too many desert recipies! So let me know when you would prefer to have the party and I'll set a date, before or after Thanksgiving?
Have a wonderful weekend, it's been feeling like fall here with the chilly nights and mornings, yah!!!
~Megan

Comments

Lori said…
I don't know where you live, so I don't know if I can make it to your house for a party.... (oh you probably mean a blog party) My mistake. I love cookie exchanges, one of my friends has one every year. So fun, I always try to have the cutest container too! That way everyone will pick mine first!
niartist said…
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

Popular Posts