these are a few of my favorite things... our bed

I love our bed! Not the matress, we are in need of a new one, let's just say one of our old cats found a loose thread and played with it until it unraveled completely, so you can see completely inside the matress on one side... Besides the matress I love our bed and our duvet cover, the sheets, tons of pillows, and the collage I'm still working on above the bed... (please excuse the fan/light combo and lack of curtains)...

The bed is from American Signature and it was being discontinued for a new design so we snatched the last king size up!
The bed has some distressing details in green on the footboard and the headboard... The duvet cover is Pottery Barn's Matine Toile in green, I actually got it off of Ebay for cheaper...

We have plenty of fluffy pillows to sleep with. The euro sham is from Homegoods and I have another one as well but not an insert for it yet...
I love the fun pillow case here which is from the Better Homes and Gardens line at Walmart of all places, but it's the same green in the duvet...
I'm still working on the collage above our bed. I have our monogram so far and a wedding picture, I'm not sure what I want in the other frames yet...

So here is one of my favorite things for this week!

Now I'm off to my oldest's open house for his first year of school (preK)... where has the time gone?


I'll be back Monday with an announcement! Have a great weekend!

~Megan

Comments

Love the Matine Toile! So classic. We just got a new king bed, too. Love it!
Katie Olthoff said…
I used those walmart pillow cases to make throw pillows on my couch - love the pattern too!

Popular Posts