This weekend's thrift finds

While browsing through one the local Goodwills and Habitat for Humanity Restore I came across a few milk glass pieces to add to my collection...




all under $3 each... the large hob nob piece was only 84 cents!




I want to plant some succulents in them to add some greenery to the room...


(via nesting place)


You might notice the yellow table they are sitting on...



This was a table I stocked for over a month at a flea market down the street from us. I decided to go in with an offer, it said to make one, so I offered $55 and she took it! Originally they were trying to sell it for $129.




I think I will end up painting it but not sure what color yet, maybe a creamy white or a french blue color with some new antique bronze hardware...

~Megan


linking this to:

Southern Hospitality's Thrifty Treasures

Comments

Angie Holden said…
Gorgeous finds!! Love that milk glass. And the table!!
Unknown said…
You got a great deal on the table; and I love the milk glass! Those pieces are great to decorate with.

Nancy
I love both the milk glass and the table. I have a similar table that is black and needs painting. I wish I could find milk glass for that cheap!
I love your finds, the milk glass is so collectible & that yellow table is cute too. I really like updating tables like that with color.
Anonymous said…
I really like the table you got! I got the same hob nob milk glass planter recently at a yard sale. And I put succulents in mine too!

Popular Posts