The big boys' room

For a little while the big boys' room was clean, so I thought I would snap some pictures during this rare occasion. The majority of it is finished. I would still like to get a few more accessories...maybe those old fashioned cars and planes that HomeGoods sells...



Personalized artwork and pillows make each of the boys' beds their own...










And of course all good superheroes need a place to hang their cape at the end of the day...






The boys love it and I'm pretty happy with it too.


The dressers were bargain finds at IKEA. The style was changing so these (the old style) were on clearance in the AS IS section for only $33 a piece (there is another one in the closet). They are a little modern for my taste as well as for the direction of the room, but I have an idea so they fit better with the room that I hope to accomplish in the near future...



~Megan

Comments

Popular Posts