A few snippets of Christmas around the house.

Being that it's almost Christmas and decorations will be coming down soon after, I thought I would snap a few photos of the Christmas cheer spread throughout the house this year.

In the dining room I'm growing paper whites again. A couple stems have bloomed, I'm hoping Christmas morning I'll wake to find them all in bloom!




This was how I decorated the front door chalk board for Thanksgiving and I've never changed the saying on it, but I think it still works.


My first One Room Challenge makeover has had a few changes to it. This wall now holds my large chalkboard and craft supply shelves.


These "snow globes" are the easiest thing ever. We did them last year for one of the mom craft day get togethers I host each month. All you need is a mason jar (these came from the Target dollar spot), lightly spray the sides of the inside with an spray adhesive (don't spray the bottom of the jar), sprinkle a little glitter, hot glue a little bottle brush tree to the bottom, and add some fake snow.


This area is super hard to photograph because there is no direct natural light in our kitchen and it was very overcast this morning when I snapped the photos.


We don't have a mantel so the stockings get hung on our DIY coat rack (2 hooks are missing because I broke the screw still inside the hook, oops!). Stockings came from TjMaxx a few years ago. Letter ornaments are from Target last year, also lie to me and tell me that J is really an I!


Jolly pillow from TjMaxx, and antler pillow from my shop.


This is my favorite way to hang our Christmas cards! I'm tempted to leave them up all year!!

 
Our advent calendar, just the star is left!!










This year I hung wreaths with berry garland on them, on the front of a couple of our kitchen cabinets, I love the look!!




Another win for DW Home candles!! Love love love this one!! You can find them at TjMaxx stores!


And what's a Christmas tour post without some Santa Claus? Our annual visit to Santa's Chalet at Disney Springs (although it will always be The Village to me!!)


I had to add this one in, Ev was so scared of Santa again this year and wouldn't take his eyes off him just in case he tried to pull any shenanigans! Maybe next year he'll give the big guy a chance!


Hope you enjoyed the tour! Maybe next year I'll get my act together and give the tour a bit earlier than 2 days before Christmas!! Ahhh!

+Meg

Comments

Popular Posts