come shopping with me...

Is it just me or do you get the urge to clean out your home and re-decorate it for a fresh start after the holidays too? My parents have already taken a head start and made a bunch of changes to the outside of their home and my mom and I have been working {since a year ago} on giving their family room a fresh new look, just a few more things and it will be done,and my sister is busy nesting in her home trying to get things ready for their new baby coming in a couple months. I've decided I'm going to finally finish our bedrooms, hopefully before spring, and stop putting it off, as well as a few other projects I keep putting off. While I've been out and about over the holiday season and afterwards I took some pictures of items I think would definitely help freshen up a room.

I love these glass lamps from Marshall's. The picture doesn't show just how huge they are. I think they would look great in a bedroom.

These lamps have a classic feel to them with their marble urn shape bases. I can picture them on a console table in an entry way.


I love the look of this spindle chair. It's style would look great in my parent's home. And as you can see there are a lot of fun pillows out now to help brighten up a room {it's my favorite way to freshen up a space}.


This bench would look great in an entryway or mudroom. I think my sister should get it for her front entry. You could place some baskets underneath to hold shoes and other miscellaneous items.



This last picture is from Ross. I know not all Ross's are great but we lucked out with the two that are near us. They always have great stuff in their home department and remind me a lot of the TjMaxx stores. I love this nightstand. They also had a chest the same style but I neglected to take a photo of it. They have a good selection of baskets as well, the one on top was only $13.99. You can never have enough baskets, they can be used for everything!! To the right of the stand you can {kind of} see a red lantern on the floor, I loved that too and it was a pretty good size.


So do you have any home plans for this new year? 

If you want a fresh new look for your home but don't really know where to begin, I'm having a sale on my idea boards. For the month of January you can purchase a custom idea board for any room in your home for only $25. Just email me at WinderandMain@gmail.com or go here to get started.

~Meg

Comments

Popular Posts