Our entry, breakfast nook, and guest bathroom... decked for the holidays.

When you first walk in our home you are greeted with this... a little glimpse of our Christmas tree.


That radio active looking block on the table is a "present" made from a glass block. My mom made one for me before there were kits to make them the easy way.


The little wreath is from JoAnn's. I've been wanting to hang a wreath on this mirror for a long time!


This is a little awkward niche across from the console table. Some of the boy's home made creations are here.


A little seating area in what's supposed to be the breakfast nook.




And some little cheerful touches in the boys/guest bathroom.




I think that finally concludes all of the Christmas decorating that has been accomplished by this point.

This weekend I did a fun craft with the kids that I will share later this week, I have to photograph it still. They loved it, especially the little one!

~Meg


{linking up to the vignette party here}



Fabulously Creative Friday

UndertheTableandDreaming freckled laundry Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up
    party! Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Furniture Feature Fridays Visit thecsiproject.com giveaways Transformation Thursday My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
The Lettered Cottage
{Primp}
Photobucket The DIY Show Off The DIY Show Off toomuchtime

Comments

Popular Posts