botanical prints/plates.

Maybe it's the chasing of spring but I'm really into botanical prints as art. I've been looking for some sort of art for over our sofa and I think this option just may win out.

Here are some of my favorites from Pinterest.



I would choose to display them in a large collage, we have vaulted ceilings so there's a lot of space to fill in.

















Even just one large over a dresser set up with a vignette looks amazing.



I did a quick search and found prints like all of these above on Etsy, and Ebay. You can use botanical calendars for art too. You could also stalk you local thrift store for a vintage botanical book with plenty of colorful plates in them. They are the perfect accessory in a room for this spring {and a little earlier to help chase away the winter blues}.

If you have any other sources for vintage botanical plates I'd love to hear it, I'm kind of hooked now!

~Meg

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love botanical prints! There are a lot of free printable ones online--check out the graphics fairy blog. I've found some great ones there!
Love this post, as I am also in the market for botanical prints! I look forward to hearing about what you find :)
Joyeful said…
i love botanical prints, too and all of these pics are sooo gorgeous!!! thx for sharing :)

Popular Posts