a little bit of Fall.

It definitely doesn't look or feel like fall outside down here but I'm trying to get some of that fall feeling in our home.

Fall garland drapes the chalkboard that holds this saying for the season:

"it was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life".

Pinecones replace green apples...



Pumpkins replace candles...



I wish I had a mantel to decorate but for now I only have table vignettes. I'm still trying to get the living room completed from the move. The pictures make it look a little barren. It looks much more complete in person. I'm waiting on a big change for the room, once it arrives pictures will be up!

Happy Fall Y'all!

~Meg

{linked to Layla's Fall party}

Comments

Kelly said…
I love all the festive touches, it's beautiful!

Found you from Lettered Cottage. :)
Unknown said…
I like it! We do have to get that fall feeling through our blog friends that have a real fall.
Hope you are having a good week..

Popular Posts