Big Sale!

When we began unpacking boxes I found a couple of boxes of my sweet stands that were left over from the show I did last year. I don't have room for them so I've discounted all of them in the shop.


They would be perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Perfect for a hostess gift or for your treat display for the holiday's cookie exchange parties. I love the look of two or more together at different heights.


They can be used for so much more than just treats too... Jewelery, keys, odds and ends.


Want an even bigger discount? If you order a sweet stand before midnight tomorrow, September 22, I'll take 20% off your order {sweet stands only}. Just use the code fall2011 in a note when you check out. I'll reimburse you through Paypal the 20%. Go here to see all of the designs.

Tomorrow I'll show you a fun project I finished this weekend... it's hubby's favorite thing I've done to date.

~Meg

Comments

Popular Posts