slipcover for a tired ottomon.

While I haven't been working on new products for the shop I've been working on a slipcover for one of our ottomons. This particular ottoman is a cream colored microfiber that was stained pretty bad (I forgot to take a before picture). Nothing I tried could get the stains out and I felt it looked a little too modern and boring for me anway. I picked up some pretty checked fabric and began sewing a slipcover for it. Complete with a pleated skirt. I love how it turned out.








It's so much cleaner and classy looking now. It helps our bedroom look just that less chaotic. I love how it turned out and can't stop looking at it, I'm pretty amazed at how it turned out actually. I think it helped having straight lines in the fabric design to line up the pleats so they are all even. Yep much better! Now I just need to get the energy and patience to make a slipcover for that sofa behind it.

~Meg

{linked to the parties above}

Comments

Andrea said…
I love it! You are very talented. I'm your newest follower!
Kelli said…
Your ottoman is super cute! Glad you posted about it on FL so we could all check it out.
Amanda said…
This is a wonderful slip cover, the fabric is great! I'm about to make one for our sofa, ekk!
Screaming Meme said…
Great job!!! Love your style! Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme. I am having a giveaway series over @ Screaming Meme...This week is a slipcover. I hope you get a chance to come by and sign up. And remember to check back to see more wonderful giveaways each week...Hope to see you there!
Unknown said…
Turned out so pretty! Thank you for sharing with air your laundry Friday.

xoxo,
Jami
Anonymous said…
Quickly this site will indisputably be famous among all blogging people, because of its fastidious articles or reviews. more info here

Popular Posts