Tis the Season Day 10: Welcome to my holiday home.

Because of the move I'm unable to decorate for Christmas at the moment, so courtesy of Pottery Barn I have designed my Holiday home...

Welcome. You're all invited.
The tree is trimmed.
The table is set.
The bedrooms are set for peaceful dreams while we wait to hear the sounds of sleighbells and santa on the roof.



And in the morning we will joyfully watch the kids open their presents with huge smiles upon their faces. Celebrating together the birth of Jesus, while playing the most beautiful Christmas music. And later we will play in the snow and sip hot chocolate. The most wonderful time of the year spent with family and friends.

~Megan

Comments

You're so cute! I just moved a month ago. I can relate to your situation. I had to downscale everything this year.
Lori said…
haha, love your kind of decorating! Enjoy the move.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Christmas images, I lake it!!!
Kisses and regards, Zondra Art

Popular Posts