Tis the Season Day 3: wreath inspiration.

My mother in law asked me if I would be able to make some wreaths for their front door. I've made a decorative outdoor wreath before but wanted some inspiration before I created some holiday wreaths for them. Thanks to Cottageliving.com, Countryliving.com, and BHG.com I found the inspiration I was looking for:

I want to do this with our hutch.


You know I love frames and the endless possibilities to use them with.


I think this is really different but would be afraid it would be destroyed if used as an outdoor wreath {it's made from newspapers}.
Love the square wreaths, anyone know where I can find a square wreath form?

Candy cane anyone?

Double up your wreath.
Love, love, love this wreath! I love using berries with Christmas decor!
I love how natural and fresh this wreath looks. I'm not sure a fresh wreath like this wold last too long down here where we have been known to have 90 degree weather on Christmas day.

{all pictures from either Cottageliving.com, Countryliving.com, or BHG.com}

Now off to find/make a wreath for them...

More Holiday inspiration is coming along with some fun projects I've done for our Christmas this year. I think today the kids and I will begin our cookie baking, just in time for the upcoming Cookie {recipe} Exchange party right here on the 7th!

~Megan

Comments

Lori said…
Great inspiration. I love the double up wreaths.
Great photos! I love the square one too...was thinking about using a sturdy photo mat or cardboard, so long as whatever I put on it isn't too heavy....
Great photos! I love the square one too...was thinking about using a sturdy photo mat or cardboard, so long as whatever I put on it isn't too heavy....
Oh my, I have an empty antique frame...was not sure how to use it!
A wreath is the answer! Thanks!

Jane
Flora Doora
Unknown said…
I love square wreaths too & a couple of years ago I searched for one to make a ball ornament wreath with one but couldn't find one( I found a styrofoam one & it was way expensive-why is that??) so I made one out of pvc pipe and 4 elbow joints! It worked great and to keep the balls from sliding around to the back, my husband drilled holes every couple inches through both sides. Hope that helps! Blessings,
ginnie
Beautiful inspiration photos! I love the wreath in an antique frame.

Popular Posts