is it too early for a Christmas candle?

I found my 2010 Christmas candle! And I may buy a few more to last me for next year it's just so yummy! Let me introduce to you (if you haven't already met) to Bella by Illume in Winter Berry...
The tin jar/can it comes in is cute enough to make you want to buy it, but then when you smell it, you are drifted off into a magical, holiday filled land (that's a picture of hubby and me on our first day back from the hospital after our first little one was born, his birthday was last week so I put up pictures of him around, wow we look young, and tired!)... I love the way it smells, I can smell it throughout the entire house which no other candle I've ever tried has done before...
This isn't the first Bella candle I've purchased. I have the Mandarin Woods which smells wonderfully as well but it's more of a spring and summer scent. My candle was just under $10 at Target. If you haven't found that perfect holiday candle yet, you need to try this one, it won't disappoint!

Have a wonderful and safe Halloween weekend!

~Megan

Comments

Lori said…
I have already wrapped four Christmas presents! Never too early.
kristin said…
I am a candle junkie.. I have a zillion candles but I don't think I have smelled this one yet.. now I need to get myself back to Target and smell it!
I have a mint chocolate chip smelling candle burning from Bath & Body Works.. It's very chilly out here and I am starting to pull out the christmas decorations it all just fits perfectly. I have an evergreen candle too that I cannot wait to burn, I want to wait until the tree is up then itll smell like we have a live tree!

Popular Posts