Are you ready for Fall?

I love Fall! I mean Love Love Love it! Unfortunately we live in central Florida so we don't get to see the beautiful colors or get to feel that crisp wind that Fall brings each year (maybe by December we see and feel a peek of it if we're lucky), but that doesn't stop me from decorating for Fall.
All next week I will be sharing 5 ways of how I bring Fall into our home...


Hopefully I can get my act together and begin these projects this week so I can share them with you next week... There will be some decorating ideas, as well as some yummy recipies that I love to make during the Fall season and make your home smell all warm and cozy! There may even be a giveaway at the end of the week... (add the button above to your sidebar to get a ahead start on getting registered for the giveaway- sorry I don't know the whole html thing so copy and save it as a picture in order to use it, maybe one day I will learn!).

So join me next week for some Fall inspired ideas!

~Megan

Comments

Ashley said…
Yay! I love fall too! But I live in Las Vegas, so we also miss out on the 'fall' weather! Can't wait to see what you have in store for next week!
I love your blog!
Ashley @ www.noapologycrafts.blogspot.com

Popular Posts