Some recent HomeGoods finds

In a recent trip to HomeGoods, I came across a few really cute stuff that I couldn't resist...unfortunately I didn't come home with what I went there for...



Lately I've been gravitating towards orange. I've decided that will be the accent color in my kitchen. I have some unexpected fun in store for these guys here...



My aunt bought us this as a house warming present, it called to me in the store (it's a lot more deeper of an orange than the picture shows, more like the orange in the collander above... here it is showing up more pastel looking)...



And for the boys'/guest bathroom, I fell in love with this shower curtain. Even though it's more of a girly/adult pattern, I figured the dark blue made up for it and it could be used in a bathroom belonging to 3 boys...




What treasures have you found recently at your local HomeGoods?



~Megan

Comments

Oh my goodness, its a good thing oour closest HomeGoods is over 45 mnutes away or I would LIVE there! I love your orange accents by the way. Ive been thiking of using it as an accent in our diningroom. Im on the hunt for mismatched chairs to re-do and thought of upholstering the seat cushions in colors just like yours here.
Love your blog by the way:)
Sarah

Popular Posts