Dining chairs are done!!!

My thrift store find chairs from this post are done!!!



Like usual I ended up chainging my mind about the fabric choice... something I tend to do a lot. I found this indoor/outdoor fabric from Fabric.com thinking it will be easier to clean if anything spills on them, since they are dining chairs and I now have 3 little boys (2 of which have already proved to be messy eaters)...



I love the way they turned out!!




Here are a couple pictures of the before:







And their new handsome selves:





I can't wait to get the room back in order to see it all put together.

Can you spot my other make-over project in the background...more on that later.

~Megan

I'm linking this post to:

ASPTL DIY Day

BNOTP Metamorphosis Monday



(there's a great giveaway here...especially if you like hair products!!)

Comments

Kacey said…
What a transformation! Good call on the fabric. I have two messy boys and use a lot of Scotch Guard!
Mama Thompson said…
The fabric looks great...you did a fantastic job!
Ashley said…
Super elegant chairs! They turned out very professional looking! Great job!
these are so freaking marvelous and awesome and SWEET that i nearly just peed myself. for serious.
you done GOOD, girlfriend.
They look amazing!!! enjoy.

xo,
cristin
Unknown said…
LOVE these... the fabric you chose is fabulous!
We have a friday fun finds party... we'd love it if you'd link to this! :)
whoa mother, you did AWESOME. these look professionally done! and the pattern in the fabric is to die for.
Unknown said…
Hi, I would like to know if you stapled the seat part or was it sewn. I have the same chairs and would like a makeover.
Thanks in advance.

Popular Posts