Family Room Redesign Pillows

The family room pillows are done! I made most of them a couple of weeks ago but finally had the energy (actually i just forced myself...it's tough in your 3rd trimester) to finish the remaining 2.




It's beginning to come along. I have also hung the window treatments, that still need to be hemmed to the right length, and we purchased pieces to create our own entertainment center on a budget. More to come on both of those projects. For now I'm just happy that the pillows are done! They are colorful, fluffy, and exactly what I had pictured for the space!



Now to finish those curtains and find some art pieces for a blank wall... I'll show what I have in mind later on...

Enjoy!

~Megan

This post is being linked to The Twice Remembered Cottage's Make your Monday.

Comments

They are just beautiful! I love the color scheme you chose! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the space!

Popular Posts